Position General Details:
We are looking for general laborers who want to join our team at Action Sewer & Septic Service, Inc. and train on the job to be one of our service techs. We will train you to clean drain lines of all types and sizes, to water jet main lines, to pump septic tanks, to do line location and video inspection of lines.
This position offers full-time hours with competitive pay of $18-$19/hr and up to $22-$23/hr for applicants with a valid CDL Class A or B license. You must be willing to work extra On-call shifts, which will be paid at an additional rate.
Action Sewer & Septic Service, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance plans, IRA matching, and paid vacation and holidays.
- Valid Iowa Driver’s license
- Able to lift 50 lbs easily
- On-call usually 1 night per week, 1 weekend per month, 1 Holiday per year
- CDL Class A or B license (preferred)
Skills and Talents:
- Hard working, reliable, and punctual
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to learn
- Able to work independently after training
- Treat customers with kindness and respect
If you think you are a great candidate for this position, we invite you to apply through our online application portal. We look forward to hearing from you!